The Workplace Chat app for PC and Mac can be downloaded here.
You can use FaceTime over Wi-Fi1 or over cellular on supported iOS devices2. FaceTime isn’t available or might not appear on devices purchased or used in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, and Pakistan. However, with iOS 11.3 and later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Saudi Arabia. And with iOS 12.4 or later, FaceTime is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch in Pakistan. Update your device to get FaceTime in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
Turn on FaceTime
Open the FaceTime app and sign in with your Apple ID. You can also do this from Settings > FaceTime.
If you're using an iPhone, FaceTime automatically registers your phone number. To also register your email address on your iPhone, go to Settings > FaceTime > Use your Apple ID for FaceTime, and sign in with your Apple ID.
If you're using an iPad or iPod touch, register your email address by tapping Settings > FaceTime > Use your Apple ID for FaceTime, and sign in with your Apple ID.
Make a FaceTime call
To make a FaceTime call, you need the person's phone number or registered email address. There are a few ways to make a FaceTime call:
- In the FaceTime app, tap the plus sign and type the person's phone number or email address. Tap the number or address, then tap Audio or Video .
- If you have the person's phone number or email address saved in your Contacts, you can begin typing their name and tap the name when it appears. Then tap Audio or Video .
- You can also begin a FaceTime video call from your iPhone during a phone call. Tap the FaceTime icon in the Phone app to switch to FaceTime.
Use FaceTime Audio with Call Waiting
When another call comes in — either a phone call or another FaceTime audio call — you can choose one of these options:
Downloader For Mac
- End the current call and accept the incoming call.
- Accept the incoming call and put the current call on hold.
- Decline the incoming call.
Use your Memoji in FaceTime
On an iPhone X or later, or iPad Pro 11-inch or iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), you can create a Memoji to match your personality and mood, then use the Memoji during a FaceTime video call:
- Open FaceTime and make a call.
- When the call starts, tap the effects button .
- Tap the Memoji that you want to use.
- Continue your FaceTime call with your customized Memoji, or tap the X button to continue without a Memoji or go back to the FaceTime menu.
To change your Animoji or Memoji, or to remove it during a FaceTime call, repeat steps 2–4.
Use FaceTime Live Photos
With iOS 12.1.4, you can capture moments with your friends and family using Live Photos during a FaceTime video call. Here's how:
- Start a FaceTime video call.
- Tap the shutter button to take a photo.
- Go to your Photos app to find the photos you saved.
To save FaceTime Live Photos, all participants need iOS 12.1.4. Not all features of FaceTime Live Photos are available with earlier versions of iOS. FaceTime Live Photos doesn’t work with iOS 11.
Get help with FaceTime
- Learn more about FaceTime activation alerts.
- Learn what to do if you can't make or receive a FaceTime call.
- Find a missing FaceTime app.
- Find out how to block FaceTime calls.
1. You can use FaceTime on any of these devices on Wi-Fi: iPhone 4 or later, iPad Pro (all models), iPad 2 or later, iPad mini (all models), and iPod touch 4th generation or later (only iPod touch 5th generation or later support FaceTime audio calling).
2. With a cellular data plan, you can also use FaceTime without Wi-Fi on any of these devices: iPhone 4s or later, iPad Pro (all models), and iPad (3rd generation or later).
The description of Work Chat
Work Chat is the messaging app for Facebook at Work. Right now Facebook at Work and Work Chat are only available to some companies, and you need a work account to use them.
To let us know if your company is interested in Facebook at Work, visit http://facebook.com/work.
Work Chat lets you quickly message people at your company.
• Send a message to one of your coworkers or create a group chat with a few of them. With chat heads, you can keep up with the conversation while using other apps.• See a directory of other employees and start new conversations easily.• Turn off notifications when you're on vacation or just don't want to be disturbed.
How to play Work Chat on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Work Chat Download
Mac Chat Apps
Install Work Chat and start it
Work Chat Download For Mac Download
Well done! Now you can play Work Chat on PC, just like Work Chat for PC version.